Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our first Bridal Show!!!

We took these fun pictures at a photo booth
at the Bridal Show
...and we're off!!!  Well, sort of...

Meg and I went to our first Bridal Show together last night.  We had a ball....spoke to a lot of wonderful vendors....got waaaaaay too much information (I think both of our heads are still spinning)....and realized that it's definitely not too early to start planning a wedding that won't take place for another 18 months....gulp.

We were fortunate enough to be able to speak to both a photographer and videographer she's interested in booking....only to find out that they're already booking up for fall of 2012.  Yikes!!

So, while Meg and Matt still need to put wedding planning on the back burner and focus on taking their law school finals and the bar exam, I have been given permission to gather information about venues.  Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaa!!!

...and so I'm off....sort of....venues it is!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun!!!! You know I wish I was there working along side you "partner"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of you two! You look more like sisters than mother and daughter. What an exciting time for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures too! You know we all look forward to the planning details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Becky......you look like sisters! And this is great news......present your case wisely to get what you want, er, what you think will work out best!!!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two do look like sisters. Wedding planning is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great road to be traveling for both of you Shannon, oh.....and y'all do look like sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you posted these...LOL! I wish we could post the flip book we made—that was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete