Monday, April 11, 2011

Meatless Monday - Vegetarian Chili

Today's Meatless Monday recipe is brought to you courtesy of my friend Jenn over at jenuinemoments.  She turned me onto this recipe and boy, am I glad.

It's actually a Rachael Ray recipe...and before you Rachael Ray haters write this one off, try to have an open mind.

...and because I'm lazy and it's just easier for me to post this link to the recipe....here ya go.




I pretty much followed the recipe, except I did add a can of diced garlic/onion tomatoes.  It'd be just as good without that addition, and when I make this again, I'll probably leave it out just to see.  I also just used diced jalapenos in a jar....I warned you I was lazy.



3 comments:

  1. Sounds good! The refried beans are a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so hungry right now that I could gnaw on a tree stump. This looks a lot more appealing, thanks for sharing Jenn/Rachel's recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I personally like RR and regularly use quite a few of her recipes.

    ReplyDelete