Friday, April 1, 2011

Funny Friday - April Fool...NOT

super funny hilarious pictures Broken Egg Super Funny Stuff   Broken Egg  funny aniamls, cool pics, hilarious pictures

Seriously, there's nothing funny about this Friday.  I drowned my stinking Blackberry in barely a sip of water yesterday and I feel lost and betrayed.  I've babied that *&^$ thing for almost 2 years and it goes and gives up on me in my hour of need.  Okay, maybe a little dramatic, but it's like the egg every middle school kid carries around trying to prove that they'll someday be a responsible parent, and just when you're about to hand it in for an A+, it goes splat all over the floor.

Alas, I think today I'll make the jump to an iPhone.  An exciting prospect for any teenager with twitchy thumbs, but an aggravation for me...at least until I get it...and learn it...and download a zillion useless apps...and fall in love all over again.

Okay, now that I've vented, I feel better.  Here's a little Friday funny for you after all.


Dislcaimer:

Anyone who knows me knows that I have some perverse, uncontrollable laughing issue whenever I see someone fall....it's bad...I know...I'm evil...I can't help it.

So....remember friends...drink responsibly...or I'll laugh at you!




There, now I feel better.  Happy Stinking April Fool's Friday.

Drunk smiling ball picturing bottle Stock Photo - 4667304

No comments:

Post a Comment