Monday, September 2, 2013

Honey, I'm home!


Yep, after a looooooooong lapse, I've decided to resurrect my blog at the urging of friends and family.  I certainly never meant to take such a long...um....vacation, but sometimes life just gets in the way...both good and bad things.

While I've been gone, I've had my eldest daughter get married


my youngest daughter graduate from college


taken a few vacations



 

and, of course, done a few projects around the house


Also had an "oops" moment that resulted in a broken nose and stitches for me.  Like I said....been busy....not all of it good. 

I'll revisit in greater detail some of the things y'all missed and I look forward to sharing some fun things I have on the horizon....our monthly Supper Club, more house projects, new recipes, my upcoming Mardi Gras ride in the Mystic Krewe of Nyx, and whatever else life throws at me.

I hope you'll join me as I continue my Crescent City Ramblings.

5 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back. I need some of your Mojo to get mine back going, too. Can you send me some??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to start back up once you slack off, huh? I'm sending you some major mojo to help jump start you.

      Delete
  2. So glad you are back!!! Now I no longer have to ignore your spot on my favorites going across the top of my internet window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up on your blog . . you've had a really busy couple of years!

    ReplyDelete