Friday, November 19, 2010

Bows, bows, bows....oh no!!!



I got the bright idea to change up my Christmas decorations this year.  Anyone who knows me understands that I suffer from decorating ADD, so this won't come as a shock. 

So I've been busy, busy, busy making bows....bows for the mantle, bows for the tree, bows for the staircase.  I am on my third 50 yd. bolt of ribbon and have gotten to the point where I can whip out a bow in a minute or so with my eyes closed and both hands tied behind my back.  I kid you not.

And while I'm at it, let me just say that one of the best inventions EVER...and no I haven't forgotten about sliced bread or fire....is wired ribbon.  I love you Mr...scratch that...Ms. Wire Ribbon Creator (there's no way a man came up with that).  You are a lifesaver!!!

Now, back to my regularly scheduled ribbon making......

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your decorations for this year. Bow making is hard for me, even after the class I took to learn to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well YES! We want a sneak peek at one of your bows! Even though I'm in "the business" I struggle with bows. You must be a pro to whip them out so quickly!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete